WaveMaster® Compact 2 Reflex - Surface Topography Measurements of Single Lenses with Shack-Hartmann Sensors
Optimized for ease-of-use and flexibility, the WaveMaster® Compact 2 Reflex measures surface profiles using a Shack-Hartmann sensor in reflection.
- Fast measurement of surface profiles with Shack-Hartmann sensors
- Fast and easy adaptable to different sample types
- High measurement speed enables high sample throughput
- High precision four axes alignment sample holder for submicron position adjustment.
- Alignment compensation: Only minimum amount of sample alignment necessary when measuring series of samples
- Automatic focusing
- The automatic positioning of the wavefront sensor and the telescope in the exit pupil
- Real time comparison with wavefront data from master lenses or design files
- Point light source with different numerical apertures available (up to 0.95)
- Vibration insensitive
- Comprehensive software for the measurement and analysis of surfaces with Shack-Hartmann sensors
The WaveMaster® Compact Reflex can be used for the following applications:
- Measuring the surface topography of aspherical lenses, spheres and plane surfaces
- Radius measurement