WaveMaster® Plan - Wavefront Measurement of Planar Elements
The WaveMaster® Plan is used in the quality control of planar optical elements such as plane plates or wedges.
The system uses its integrated Shack-Hartmann sensor to measure the wavefront of the samples in transmission.
- Comprehensive analysis of planar optical elements
- Rapid measurement speed for high sample throughput
- Sample holder for alignment in the submicron range.
- Only minimal realignment of samples is required for wavefront measurements of sample series.
- High measurement accuracy of the Shack-Hartmann sensor
- Real-time comparison between wavefront data and sample lenses or design values
- Collimated light source
- Vibration-resistant design
- Comprehensive software functions for measurement and analysis
- Simple and rapid measurement of planar elements. If adjustment is needed, then only center the sample roughly on the sensor.
WaveMaster® Plan measures the wavefront of plane elements in transmission.