ImageMaster® MF 200 Smart - Testing and alignment of cine lenses
High quality lenses for the photography and film industry must meet the highest demands in terms of image quality and be shown to deliver the best optical performance. MTF measuring has established itself as the most recognised measurement method for assessing the quality of the optical performance of a lens. With its ImageMaster® product range, TRIOPTICS is the market leader in MTF measuring equipment.
The ImageMaster® MF 200 Smart has been developed specially for testing and alignment in production, development and for maintenance in the cinema lenses rental business. The new measuring system enables the measurement of MTF and other optical parameters at several field positions, as well as the manual, software-supported alignment of cinema lenses.
The ImageMaster® MF 200 Smart enables 360° MTF measurement of a lens by means of a rotating swivel bearing. As the lens is rotated manually, the MTF is measured continually at several field positions (MultiField = MF). Depending on the equipment level, the MTF can be determined from up to nine different angles.
- On / off axis MTF testing from multiple field positions
- Testing of the focal length, flange and image tilt
- User-friendly software with automatic OK / not OK result
- Easy to switch between vertical and horizontal measurement configuration
- Rapid measurement set-up for different lens lengths
- Two to nine infinitely aligned telescopes with corresponding focal length
- Software-supported manual post-alignment of lens elements
ImageMaster® MF 200 Smart measures more than 22 parameters, e.g.:
- MTF on and off axis
- Effective Focal Length (EFL)
- Flange Focal Length (FFL)
- Image curvature
- Tilt of image plane and direction
- Depth of Focus DOF
- MTF peak data
- Focal shift