PrismMaster® 300 HR MAX - High precision Goniometer for Large Samples
The TRIOPTICS PrismMaster series has been setting the standard for high precision goniometers since 1998. The PrismMaster® 300 HR MAX is a fully automated, high precision prism goniometer with motorized z-stage that has been developed for the measurement of large samples with a diameter of up to 420mm.
The new PrismMaster® series boasts a number of new features including a new user-friendly software packed with many new functions. The overall concept of the new PrismMaster® series follows a simple philosophy: providing an instrument with unrivalled accuracy which is also easy to use.
- Outstanding absolute accuracy achieved in a single measurement.
Benefit: Saves time as no multiple measurements are required.
- High precision electronic autocollimator with large measuring range and optimized light intensity combined with a high resolution camera.
Benefit: Facilitates operation and allows the measurement of a large variety of samples
- Software-automated sample tilt compensation (emulated tilt table).
Benefit: Quick and precise measurement of prism angles and pyramidal errors without laborious adjustments.
- Transmission measurements and refractive index calculations performed by the software.
Benefit: No additional equipment - thus easy to operate and time-saving as no modification required.
- Ultra-stable and accurate rotary air bearing with axial/radial run-out of less than 50 nm and high performance angular encoder.
Benefit: Highest measurement accuracy.
- motorized z-stage
- Measurement of large samples
- Angle measurements of polygons, prisms and wedges
- Surface tilt errors of prism and polygons
- Wedge errors, parallelism of optical windows
- Deflection angle measured in transmission
- Index of refraction of optical glasses
- Angles of microprisms
- Pyramidal errors
- Angular gauge block