ProCam® Inline – Active Alignment, Assembly and Testing of Camera Modules for High Volume Inline Production
With ProCam® Inline TRIOPTICS offers a modular manufacturing line for active alignment, assembly and testing of camera modules in mass production. The complete process of camera module manufacturing is covered by a customizable concept involving handling, incoming control, cleaning, dispensing, gluing, aligning, curing, end-of-line testing, calibration and sorting.
With this solution it is possible to maximize the performance of camera modules and increase the output at the same time.
- Active alignment within sub-micron/sub-arcmin precision; with decreasing pixel size and F#, alignment accuracy increases
- Up to 6 degrees of freedom actuator for X/Y/Z, Rx, Ry, Rz alignment
- Real-time MTF characterization and final MTF test
- Active alignment for wide-angle optics up to FOV 140°; FOV up to 170° possible after individual clarification
- Innovative target projection for finite and infinite object distances
- Dual-/Stereo- and Triple-Camera alignment on request
- Parallel processing: assembly line optimized for high volume camera module production
- All process modules (e.g. CamTest, Active Alignment, ...) are implementable in customer production lines
- Active Alignment and Assembly of Objective Lenses and Image Sensors