OptiCentric® Bonding 2D - Automated Centration Measurement, Alignment, Bonding and UV Curing Station for Mounting Lenses in Cells
Modern lens assemblies increasingly consist of bonded components, which not only reduces costs but also saves on space and weight.
The OptiCentric® Bonding 2D tilts or shifts a lens in the cell so that the optical axis corresponds with the cell axis as much as possible.
- Alignment accuracy of better than 2 μm (tilting or shifting)
- Highly accurate alignment of a single lens in the cell or assembly of a lens system in two degrees of freedom
- Fully automatic, PC-controlled bonding process: measuring, aligning, controlling of bonding dispenser and UV curing
- Alignment and bonding based on the SmartAlignsoftware module
- Equipped with three actuators on z stepper Motor stage for precise alignment of the lens process time 2 min. (alignment and bonding process)
- Automated bonding of lens into a cell
- Centration measurement of lens assemblies to reference axis
- Automated alignment, glue dispensing and UV curing for bonding of lens assemblies