MultiCentric® Cementing Workstation - Multiplies the Efficiency of the Lens Alignment and Cementing Processes
With the new MultiCentric® Cementing Workstation lens pairs are quickly and accurately aligned and cemented. The cementing station is a further development of the well-established OptiCentric® Systems.
Compared to the conventional cementing methods, the MultiCentric® Cementing Workstation reduces the cycle time significantly to less than 10s. This significant improvement is achieved thanks to the innovative measurement head. With the short cycle time the MultiCentric® Cementing Workstation paves the way to a significant increase in efficiency in the automated highprecision alignment and cementing process.
- Short cycle time of less than 10 seconds* for the active alignment of doublets
- High-precision measurement of centration errors in reflection mode accurate to<0.1 μm
- Alignment accuracy with SmartAlign technologybetter than 2 μm
- Automatic alignment of the center of curvature of the upper lens surface to acustomer-defined axis using SmartAlign technology (coaxial alignment)
- Automated process: measurement, alignment and UV curing are controlled by the software
- Flexible, can be adapted to different lens sizes
- Based on the proven OptiCentric® measurement system
- Perfectly suited for the high-volume production of doublets
- High-precision measurement of centration Errors
- Automatic active alignment of two lenses
- Lenses are aligned to the optical axis and can be fixed on the centering machine with the bell clamping method
- Homogeneous UV curing