ImageMaster® MF 100 - MultiField MTF tester for consumer optics and mobile phone lenses
MTF measuring has established itself as the most recognised measurement method for assessing the quality of the optical performance of a lens. With its ImageMaster® product range, TRIOPTICS is the market leader in MTF measuring equipment.
ImageMaster® MF100 is ideal for R&D, quality control in production and incoming quality control for consumer optics and mobile phone lenses.
The ImageMaster® MF100 is a single seat tester and enables 360° MTF measurement of a lens by means of a highly accurate rotatable bearing. As the lens is rotated, the MTF is measured continually at several field positions (MultiField = MF).
- On / off axis MTF testing from multiple field positions
- EFL range:1-12 mm
- Infinite conjugate setup
- Automatic x/y centering of optical axis
- Rotational motorized air bearing stage
- Certification traceable to international standards
- User-friendly software with automatic OK / not OK result
ImageMaster® MF 100 measures the following parameters:
- MTF on and off axis
- MTF at best lens performance (tilt correction)
- Effective Focal Length (EFL)
- Flange Focal Length (FFL)
- Field curvature
- Tilt of image plane
- Depth of Focus DOF
- Best focus position
- Relative distortion (on request)
- Chromatic aberrations