ImageMaster® ProSort 9 - Highly Efficient and Safe Solution for Sorting of Lenses in 4 Different Quality Classes
The ImageMaster® ProSort 9 combines an automated sorting system with the MTF measurement system ImageMaster® PRO 9 and is the ideal complement to the quality control of mobile phone lenses. It reliably sorts the products with a cycle time of 1.5 seconds in up to 4 different quality classes. The objective lenses must be sorted from the high-precision measurement tray directly into the output blister trays. The operator only needs to load the machine with a measurement tray and start the process. The automated process and the direct data exchange with the ImageMaster® PRO 9 reduce errors in a 24-hour operation, so that the ImageMaster® ProSort 9 can increase production output and yield.
The automated handling of the filled and empty output blister trays is also organized. One operator can handle up to 3 ImageMaster® ProSort 9 machines in a production environment.
Other TRIOPTICS measurement devices like OptiSpheric® IOL and WaveMaster® PRO can be used together with the sorting system.
- Automated sorting of mobile phone lenses, mass production consumer optics, intraocular lenses (IOL) and lens elements in an isolated production cell
- Together with ImageMaster® PRO 9, the sorting time per sample is 1.5 sec with four grippers
- Units per hour (UPH) 2400 pcs
- Motor system servo motor; spindle stage with encoder
Automated sorting of samples measured with one of TRIOPTICS’ tray-based measurement devices:
- Mobile phone lenses
- Digital camera lenses
- Lens elements
- Copier and enlarger lenses
- Intraocular, contact and other ophthalmic lenses
- Endoscopes and other medical optics
- Automotive objective lenses
- Binoculars and telescopes
- Military sighting devices
- Image intensifiers
- Machine vision lenses
- Optics for space applications
- Wafer level lenses (WLO)
- Automotive cameras
- Camera modules for applications in the VIS range