TriAngle® HighSpeed - Electronic Autocollimator for Vibration Measurements
The TriAngle® HighSpeed is the ideal electronic autocollimator for the angle measurement of vibrations or rapidly moving samples. A high-bandwidth position-sensitive photo detector guarantees angle measurement rates of up to 10 kHz. The analog signal output of the angular data enables the closed loop control operation for rapid adjustment or angular control operation. The strong laser illumination allows the TriAngle® HS to measure very small and low reflectivity surfaces. The employed detector of TriAngle® HS dissipates almost no heat and is vacuum compatible.
- High-bandwidth position-sensitive photo detector for angle measurement rates up to 10 kHz.
- Analog signal output of the angular data for closed loop control operation for rapid adjustment or angular control operation.
- The strong laser illumination makes it possible to measure very small and low reflectivity surfaces.
- The position sensitive detector dissipates almost no heat.
- OptiAngle 5 Software.
- Vibration measurement
- HighSpeed tilt angle measurement
- Wedge angle measurement in double pass
- Wobble measurement
- Special applications in space science and high-energy physics