ATS 100 - the Compact Alignment Turning Station with Integrated Measurement Technology
ATS 100 is a compact and stable alignment turning station which machines lenses with a diameter of up to 100 mm and a weight of up to 3 kg.
Like all alignment turning stations developed by TRIOPTICS the ATS 100 is a combination of a compact and stable turning machine and TRIOPTICS‘ proven lens centering measurement technology. All ATS devices are used to machine lens cell so that the symmetry axis of the cell coincides with the optical axis of the lens assembled in the cell. With the setup of the ATS 100 the remaining lens centering error after machining is better 2 µm. Furthermore the front and rear contact surfaces of the mounted lens can be measured with high precision and then machined.
The setup of the ATS 100 is based on a stable granite frame and is equipped among others with the automated alignment chuck, a precision roller bearing, an autocollimator and further measurement technology.
- For machining lenses with ø 100 mm and weight up to 3 kg
- Mount materials brass, aluminum, NiP, steel
- Automated precise plano-calotte alignment chuck
- Mechanical and optical distance sensors
- Multi tool holder
- Measurement of both surfaces of a lens with one autocollimator with MultiLens Software
- Intuitive Usage: One software solution for all measurement and machining processes
- Alignment turning of mounted lenses with up to 100 mm diameter