ProCam® Align Inline – Active Alignment, Assembly and Testing of Camera Modules for High Volume Inline Production
With ProCam® Align Inline TRIOPTICS offers a modular manufacturing line for active alignment, assembly and testing of camera modules in mass production. The complete process of camera module manufacturing is covered by a customizable concept involving handling, incoming control, cleaning, dispensing, gluing, aligning, curing, end-of-line testing, calibration and sorting.
With this solution it is possible to maximize the performance of camera modules and increase the output at the same time.
- Active alignment within the range of sub-microns in up to 6 degrees of freedom
- Higher production yield with better image quality
- Highest alignment precision by using special technology and modern arithmetic algorithms
- Complete automated assembly and test line for high volume camera module production – according to customer’s requirements
- Target projection: test chart or/and collimator possible
- High degree of automation: handling, incoming control, cleaning, dispensing, gluing, aligning, curing, end-of-line testing, calibration and sorting
- Corresponding software for process control
- Final MTF quality control
- Active Alignment and Assembly of Objective Lenses and Image Sensors